Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

NYAI DASHIMA


ayyy...

         ....Akhirnya, drama qhw selese jg
:D
..Ne adl drama yg qhw maenin wkt praktek kls 8
Seru lhoo, mngharukan jg T_T
Slmt Membaca
:D

NYAI DASIMA

Narator          : The story began with the life of
Wiliam Edward and his wife named Laura a merchant from England, who at the time of the VOC, manage tea plantations in the Curug area. They were very harmonious couples. They are always loyal each other.
Until one day, the realize that their happines are not complete without the presence of a child.
Until one day, Edward met with Dasima.

Edward           : Hey, what’s your name ?
Dasima           : My name is Dasima, sir
Edward           : I’m Edward, are you new here ?
Dasima           : (Just smile) No sir. Maybe you never meet me before
Edward           : I think so..
Dasima           : (Smile) Excuse me sir, I’ve to finish my work
Edward           : It’s okay.

Narator          : After that convertation, Edward felt in love with
Dasima. In Edward’s house, Edward’s wife, Laura was waiting for Edward.

Edward           : Hey.!!
Laura              : Where have you been ?
Edward           : Of course I go to work, what happen ?
Laura              : Nothing, I just feel loneliness
Edward, I think I need someone to a company. We need a child.
Edward           : Me too, I wanna be a father. Laura, I have an idea
Laura              : What’s your idea ?
Edward           : I will marry with someone.
Laura              : what ?? no..
I disagree with your idea. We can adopt a child, you don’t need to marry with someone ...!!
Edward           : Laura , believe me.! If I marry natives people, the child will
have the same character with me.
Laura              : Oke. You can marry with natives people. But when she have a
baby . You should leave her, and take her child, oke ?
Edward           : Deal..

Narator          :  After that agrement. Edward went to Dasima’s house. With
 purpose to propose marriage Dasima

Mother           : Excuse me sir, what’s going on?
Edward           : Nothing, everything is ok. I come here to propose
                          Marriage your daughter, Dasima. Dasima, will you
                          Marry me ?
Dasima           : Yes I’m

Narator          : Finaly, dasima accept propose marriage Edward. Then,
one years laters. Dasima got baby boy. He looks cute like Dasima, and he looked handsome.

Mother           : Thank’s God, I have a grandchild. He’s so handsome.
Dasima           : (Smile) I hope he will be a great people and in his future

Narator          : Edward came to Dasima’s house, with his wife, Laura. After for several                       months he never came

Mother           : Edward, he’s so handsome. He resemble with you
Dasima           : Who are you?
Laura              : I’m Laura
Dasima           : Laura?
Laura              : Edward, tell her. Who I  am!
Edward           : Laura is…
                          Laura is my wife..
Dasima           : Your wife??
                          You say she’s your wife???
                          But I’m your wife!
Laura              : No! You are not his wife anymore!
                          Edward is my husband, and I’m Edward’s wife
                          And now I come here to take my son!
Dasima           : No! He’s not your son!
                          He’s my son!
Edward           : Dasima, I’m so sorry…
Dasima           : No! you never come here for several months, and now you come here to
                          take my son?! This is not fair, and I never let you do that!
Laura              : (take Dasima’s son)
Dasima           : No! Don’t take him

Narator          : Edward and Laura go left Dasima and her mother

Edward           : I’m sorry. I’ll always love you
Laura              : Edward ! Are you doing there ? Do you forget our agreement ?
Edward           : No, I don’t
Laura              : So, what are you doing there ? Let’s go, leave her now
Dasima           : NO...!!
Mother           : Dasima, calm down
Dasima           : No.! Maybe they can take everything from me. But don’t my
son. He’s my son, mbok
Mother           : I know, but trust me. This is the best for your son, someday
he’ll be a great people like what you want. Trust me .!

Narator          : And for many years, Dasima felt loneliness, until meet
Dadang. Dadang is a baby sitter Dasima’s son. Dadang always tell Dasima about her son.

Dadang           : Asalamualaikum ..
Dasima           : Waalaikumsalam, do you have news ?
Dadang           : Yes, your son so smart, and your son grows quickly. Now he
can run
Dasima           : Woow.. that’s a beautiful moment. But I can’t see that
Dadang           : I know you are so miss your son. But trust me, he’ll be fine
Dasima           : Yeah you right, maybe he’ll be fine with his father
Dadang           : Dasima, I should go home no
Dasima           : Okey

Narator          : When Dadang home, Edward came to met with Dasima


Edward           : Dasima!
Dasima           : What are you doing here??
Edward           : I want to meet you
                          I can’t live without you
                          I can’t live without your love, I love you Dasima!
Dasima           : You say love me?
                          Your love just make me hurt and cry

Narator          : Edward’s wife, Laura was secretly followed Edward and know this.
                          And Laura was very angry when she knows it

Laura              : What are you doing with my husband????
Edward           : Laura
Laura              : Shut up!
Dasima           : Sorry, but I don’t know why Edward come here, I really don’t know
Laura              : That’s a stupid reason, what are you say to my husband, so he come here and said he was in love with you 
Dasima           : But I really don’t know
Laura              : (she would slap Dasima)
Edward           : Laura, what are you doing?
Laura              : what I’m doing?
                          I should have asked like that to you
                          What are you doing here ?
Edward           : Laura, calm down
Laura              : No! you say, you will leave her. But now, you come here.
                          And tell her you love her ? this is not fair.
                          (leave Dasima and Edward)
 Dasima          : so this is what you want ?
                          You make two woman cry because of you
Narator          : Edward back to his house, and he ask to Dadang to help his to told
                          Dasima, he’s still love her

Edward           : Dadang can you help me ?
Dadang           : Yes sir, what can i do ?
Edward           : I want you meet Dasima and please tell her, I still love her
Dadang           : Yes sir, i’ll do it
                          (go leave Edward)
Edward           : Wait! How if Laura know about this?
                          She will be angry, I must ensure it by my self

Narator          : Dadang going to the Dasima’s home. Dadang told Dasima
everything about her son. But Dadang not tell if Edward still love with her. Exactly Dadang want to purpose Dasima.
Edward know about this, because he was secretly followed Dadang. Edward think Dadang bettary him

Edward           :Dadang, so is this your intetion ? you bettary me .!
Dadang           : I’m sorry sir
Dasima           : Why you come back here ? Whether my son not enough for
you? So you are back ?
Edward           : Sorry Dasima, i could not if it should be this way. I can’t life without you
Dasima           : But, i don’t love you
Edward           : Is good if you want it. We will die together.
Dasima           : Edward, what are you doing ?
Edward           : we will die together. For our eternal love
            (Doorr..)

Narator          : Edward and Dasima dead together. With pistol in
head Edward. They finally the family.
Dasima leave mbok, Dadang and his son who she loved. And Edward leave her wife Laura, who now lives alone without Edward.






the end

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar